Essay on Importance of Solar Energy Solar Energy (Saur urja) and its importance Essay in hindi
India is a fast-growing economy, comprising more than 100 crore people and requiring huge amounts of energy. Which is being fulfilled by the Government of India by using various renewable and non-renewable resources. Our country ranks fifth in the world in the generation and consumption of electricity. The production of electricity in our country is increasing every year, but we cannot deny that the population is also increasing along with it.
Importance of Solar Energy Solar Energy (Saur urja) and its importance in hindi
53% of the electricity in the country is produced from coal and it is estimated that by the year 2040 – 2050 this too will end. More than 72% of India’s population resides in villages and half of these villages are living their life without electricity. Now India has come to such a position that now we should take steps to produce more and more energy, in the field of conservation of energy, for its renewal and protection. The use of solar energy is the best way to meet this demand, so that we can establish a balance between the demand and supply of energy.
What is solar energy (What is solar energy):
In common language, solar energy refers to the energy received from the sun. When energy is produced by collecting the rays of the sun at a point, then this process is called solar energy production. Solar energy means converting the sun’s rays into electricity, whether it is PV. [ Photovoltaic ] either directly or through C.S. P. [ Concentrated Solar Power ] indirectly by. C. S. Lenses or mirrors and tracking devices are used to generate solar energy in P. And a very large part of the sunlight is collected on a small beam. Solar power plants work in the same way.
India is a tropical country, out of its many benefits, we also get one benefit in the form of sunlight. Being a tropical country, we receive solar radiation throughout the year, which includes about 3000 hours of sunlight, which is equivalent to 5000 trillion kWh. Almost all areas of India are equal to 4 – 7 kWh per square-metre, which is equivalent to 2300 – 3200 hours of sunlight per year. Since most of the people of India rural area So, there is a lot of utility of solar energy there. At the same time, there are possibilities of development and if the use of solar energy starts, then there will also be a decrease in the use of sticks and wood in domestic works. By which air pollution Won’t happen either.
There are vast fields available for generating solar energy in India because India’s landmass is at such a place, where sunlight reaches in sufficient quantity. The amount of sunlight reaching the Earth’s surface every year is enormous. Many non-renewable materials on Earth, such as: Coal, oil, natural gas and other uranium materials obtained by mining, more than double the amount consumed in a year, every year sunlight reaches the earth and becomes wasted.
Solar energy technology-: Essay on Importance of Solar Energy
Solar energy is a technology developed by the use of solar radiations and the heat of the sun. There are other forms of this, such as: solar heat, solar radiation and artificial photosynthesis, etc.
Benefits of solar energy in India (Saur urja benefits in India) –,
This seems even more appropriate due to the benefits of solar energy. Some of the benefits of this are as follows –
- Solar energy is a never ending resource and it is the best replacement of non-renewable resources.
- Solar energy is also beneficial for the environment. When it is used, it does not release carbon-di-oxide and other harmful gases into the atmosphere, so the environment is not polluted.
- Solar energy is used for many purposes, such as – for heating, drying, cooking food and in the form of electricity, etc. The use of solar energy is suitable for use in cars, in airplanes, in big boats, in satellites, in calculators and also in other devices.
- Since solar energy is a non-renewable energy resource. Therefore, in countries like India, where the production of energy is expensive, then these resources are the best option there.
- Solar power equipment can be installed at any place. It can even be installed at home, as it is also cheaper as compared to other sources of energy.
Solar power disadvantages in India -: Essay on Importance of Solar Energy
- We cannot do the work of generating electricity from solar energy at night.
- Also, even during the day when it is rainy season or cloudy, then the work of generating electricity cannot be done by solar energy. For this reason we cannot fully rely on solar energy.
- Only those areas can be capable of producing solar energy, where there is sufficient amount of sunlight.
- In order to generate solar energy, apart from solar equipment, we need inverter and battery for its storage. Although solar equipment is cheap, the useful inverter and battery together make it costly.
- Solar devices are big in size, so large area of land is required to install them and once these devices are installed, then that area is used for this purpose for a long time and it can be used for any purpose. and cannot be done in work.
- The amount of energy generated in this way is very less in comparison to other resources, which are unable to meet our needs.
- Solar equipments are delicate, whose maintenance is very important to take care of, due to which there are additional costs due to the expenditure on their insurance etc., which increases the expenses.
Solar Energy in India (Saur urja in India)-:
Keeping in mind the benefits of solar energy, many projects have been started in India too.
- The country’s best ever solar power project has been started in the Thar Desert of India, which is capable of generating an estimated 700 – 2100 GW of energy.
- On March 1, 2014, the then Chief Minister of Gujarat inaugurated the country’s largest solar power plant in Neemuch district of Madhya Pradesh.
- The central governmentJawaharlal Nehru National Solar Energy Project [ JNNSM ]The target has been set to generate 20,000 MW of energy by the year 2022.
Solar energy equipment
Solar energy and accessories and equipment have been manufactured in it, some of which are as follows -:
- solar panels,
- Brainy Eco Solar Home UPS 1100,
- Solar DC System 120,
- solar power conditioning unit,
- pv grid connected inverters,
- Solar Charge Controller -:
- PWM Technology,
- MPPT Technology
- solar conversion kit,
- solar shine wave inverter,
- solar battery,
- Solar Home Lighting System -:
- Solar Street Lighting System, etc.
Thus solar energy has taken a developed form in our country and we are getting benefited from its benefits.
Use of solar energy in villages and cities in India
The use of solar energy has now become possible even in the villages and cities of India. There was a time when many villages in India did not have electricity. But today many villages of India have electricity with the help of technological development and solar energy. Although even today there are many villages in India where there is no electricity, but with the help of solar energy, electricity generation in villages and cities has increased very fast and people have been successful in lighting their homes with the help of solar energy. The government is also helping Indians a lot on solar energy or solar panels.
Essay on Importance of Solar Energy