Google Adsense Site Down problem In today’s article, we will talk about Google Adsense Site down or unavailable problem fix on this topic. This topic becomes a problem for every new blogger somewhere. As you all know how much the scope of blogging is increasing day by day, new people are coming in the field of blogging faster. But some people come only after seeing earning in dollars.
So for them I would say that they should not do blogging at all because unless you have passion in blogging, you will have difficulty in succeeding in it. So today’s topic is blogging. google adsense related to the program.
When we send our website to be approved by google adsense, sometimes the error of Site Down and Unavailable name comes. Due to which bloggers are not able to get adsense approval. So let us know in today’s article that google adsense site down or unavailable When and why the error comes and how to fix it and get approval of google adsense.
When we submit our website to adsense program to get approval of google adsense. After that when Google’s bots first search (Authenticate) our site. That’s because it is confirmed whether the website really exists or not, after that our website goes to the queue where the official employ of Google adsense team personally reviews our site whether to give adsense approval to this website or not. Is.
But if google bots authe your websiteIf you are not able to nticate then this adsense site down or unavailable problem Comes.
Google Adsense Site Down problem
Google adsense sitedown or unavailable problem comes because you make the following mistakes, let’s know which mistake is that.
- If you apply in Adsense (Instead of your site, you must have put the url of your home page or www.
- You make the same mistake that you submit your site by entering the url or http. Due to which the site shows down or unavailable problem because google’s bots are not able to find the site.
- When you submit the property of the website in your google search console, instead of entering the url of the homepage, submit it from www or http. Due to which this error comes in Adsense. We have given below all the ways to fix this.
- If you do not put robots.txt in your blog properly or leave it blank, due to which this error comes in Adsense.
Now we will know what are the mistakes that every newbie blogger makes due to which their adsense site shows down or unavailable problem and adsense approval is not available. You have to follow the following steps, after this you will not get the error of site down or unavailable.
- When you apply your blog in google adsense, then in (Your Site) you only enter the name of your domain for eg- abc.com, pqrs.com, etc. Do not submit at all with (http, https, or www).
- You make the same mistake, instead of just the domain, you submit your site by putting the url or http. because of which site down or unavailable problem Shows because google’s bots are not able to find the site. So avoid this.
- If you are putting your domain in place of Your Site, then confirm that there should be no spelling mistake.
- Submit the url of your blog carefully in google search console.
- For eg-
https://www.abc.com http://www.abc.com https://abc.com http://abc.com
- You have to confirm that which of these is the url of your blog, basically these are the four types of urls, out of which the first and third method is perfect because the website is secure because the SSL certificate is installed in it. In the rest second and fourth the site is not secure because SSL is not installed properly.
- Now all you have to do in this is to see the correct url structure of your website, how it is. And the same has to be verified properly in google search console. The only mistake you make is that you forget http or https And let us verify www.abc.com, due to which you face problems in getting adsense approval, then do not make such a mistake.
- Verify property in google search console by direct copying the url of home page. This will never cause sitedown or unavailable problem in your adsense.
- Put the robots.txt file in your blog very carefully and the sitemap you have submitted in the google search console also put the same in your robots.txt file. In which you should never get the error of sitedown or site unavailable from Adsense.Google Adsense Site Down problem
- If you blog is on WordPress, then you should use good hosting, do not use any free or cheap hosting because the error of site down or unavailable comes even when the server of your hosting is down. good for Buy hosting.
Conclusion Google Adsense Site Down problem
In today’s article we have discussed about google adsense. Google Adsense Site down or unavailable Have talked about the problem (Error) and also talked about how to fix it. We hope you liked this article of ours. If you liked it, then do tell by commenting below.
FAQ Google Adsense Site Down problem
Q1- How to fix the error of low value content?
Ans- Write articles on Fresh and Trending topics Write articles on 20 to 25 trending topics, you will not get the error of low value content and your site will be Adsense approved.
Ans- If your traffic is less in the beginning, then you should keep auto ads only, after that when your traffic will increase slowly then you can use menual ads.
Q3- Whether google adsense is available on blogger’s blogspot.com or not?
Ans- It is available but it takes a lot of time. 5 to 6 months.