Are you looking for ways to increase AdSense CPC and CTR?
Google AdSense is the world’s best Best Ad network Is. This is the easiest way to monetize your website and earn money from it. It presents high-quality and right ads to your visitors. If you have a high traffic blog or website, then Google AdSense is one of the best ways to earn money.
But the problem of every AdSense publisher is low CPC, due to which they do not earn well even after getting clicks on ads.
If you are also troubled by Low AdSense CPC, then you are at the right place. Today in this article I am going to tell you some of the best ways to increase Google AdSense CPC.
So let’s start…
How To Increase Google AdSense CPC
Some blogger’s AdSense CPC is very low and there are many reasons for this. Below are various ways and strategies to increase Google AdSense CPC:
First of all, it is very important to choose the right niche for your blog or website. AdSense CPC directly depends on your blog or website topic on which you are writing your blog. That’s why it is very important for you to choose a good niche for your website or blog.
Topics like Internet marketing, web development, finance, gaming and health give high AdSense CPC.
Use High Paying Keywords | How to Increase Google AdSense CPC
Keyword research is the biggest key to increasing AdSense CPC. If you want to get high CPC for your blog, then you have to focus on using High Paying CPC Keywords.
- Before writing any content on your blog keyword research Do it. Start writing content after finding good keywords. In this way, you can quickly increase the search traffic of your blog as well as AdSense CPC.
- Keep an eye on your competitor’s best performing keywords (all keywords used by high-grossing blogs). For this you can do this by using SEMrush tool.
- in your content long tail keywords use. Because it is easy to rank by long tail keywords and you can get lots of organic traffic to your blog. and your blog or website organic traffic increase If it happens, then your AdSense CPC will increase automatically.
- Make sure that the keywords you use have at least 1000 to 2000 monthly searches. Also there should be low competition on keywords. Doing so can really help in increasing your AdSense CPC.
Write Quality Content
Before writing a blog post, try to know what your readers are searching for on the internet and then try to write content according to their search.
But keep one thing in mind, you should write the content according to your website niche. If you start writing about other topics as well, you will see a drop in your Google AdSense CPC and CTR.
Good content will definitely increase the AdSense CPC. I hope you enjoy my words.
Use High Performing Ad Formats
You can improve Google AdSense CPC by using high performing ad formats on your blog. Here below I have listed some of the best Google AdSense Sizes that can help you increase your AdSense Earnings:
- Large Rectangle (336 x 280 pixels)
- Medium Rectangle (300 x 250 pixels)
- Leaderboard (728 x 90 pixels)
- Wide Skyscraper (160 x 600 pixels)
Apart from this, you can use 320 x 100 Ad size for mobile.
When it comes to increasing Google AdSense CPC, the location of the visitor matters a lot. A single click from a visitor with a US location can give you a CPC of $1 to $5 or more, and a click from an Asian location will give you a CPC ranging from $.01 to $1.
Therefore, this can also be a reason for your CPC being low.
If you do not place AdSense ads in the right place on your blog or website, then it directly hurts your AdSense revenue.
You have to place ads on your blog in those places where you can get good results like after the title, in the middle of the post, header, sidebar widget etc. Here is a guide – WordPress Site Me Google AdSense Ads Kaise Lagaye
Always keep trying something new. Experimenting can really give you good profit. You can try different niches, choose different ad placements, and consult Google AdSense Support.
last thought How to Increase Google AdSense CPC
Improving Google AdSense CPC is not a difficult task. I will only say that if you follow the steps mentioned in this article, then you can easily increase your AdSense CPC.
Most importantly, you can use the highest CPC AdSense keywords for your content. You will get good result.
Note: I use AdSense Auto Ads on my blog and I am getting good result from Auto Ads instead of Manualplacemet.
A small request, if this article has been helpful for you, do not forget to share it!
How to Increase Google AdSense CPC