how to pay shopkeeper with paytm , how to pay shopkeeper with paytm, how to pay in a shop with paytm, paytm se kisi shop payment kaise kare – Friends, in today’s article you are going to know how you can transfer money from paytm Can you guys do it on today’s time? Paytm phonepe and paytm have become very common but many people run it for the first time so paytm can be a new application for them then those people face lot of difficulties in running paytm i.e. to transfer money from paytm
Because often people think that how to pay the shopkeeper from Paytm – Who does not know Paytm in today’s time Paytm was launched by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010, initially used to provide Paytm Wallet facility, later Paytm UPI came, although its hold in the market had decreased, during the 2017 demonetisation, Paytm was at its peak. Today Paytm has more than 300 million users and good merchants.
table of contents
How to pay shopkeeper from paytm. paytm se shop payment kaise kare
How to pay the shopkeeper from Paytm – Friends, it is a very easy task to pay from Paytm in a shop, it is similar to the way you pay with Phone pe and Google Pay.
Pay the shopkeeper from mobile number (pay in any shop with mobile number)
Friends, if you also want to pay to a shopkeeper through your Paytm, then it is very easy, you can pay anything to a shopkeeper from Paytm very easily through your mobile by following this test.
- First of all open your paytm and enter your password and turn on paytm
- If you want to pay through the mobile number of the shopkeeper, then you can click on the search option above Paytm.
- Click on enter the mobile number of the shopkeeper
- As soon as you enter the mobile number of the shopkeeper, then his name and Bank Verify his real name will come and his Paytm UPI ID will be visible.
- You have to click on it and click on pay option, enter the amount of money you want to give to that shopkeeper.
- After filling this amount, you now go ahead and enter the UPI PIN to make payment from your bank account.
- You have to enter 4 or 6 digit UPI PIN and do it OK, now the payment will be deducted from your account and will be transferred to the next account
In this way you can easily pay any shopkeeper through Paytm through mobile number.
Pay in a shop with Paytm by scanning the Shop QR code (Pay the shopkeeper with Paytm by QR code scanner
If you want to pay through Paytm at any shop, then you can easily pay through Paytm by scanning the QR code, let’s know how to pay with Paytm by scanning the QR code.
- First of all open your Paytm on Open and enter your password
- Now look at the QR code on the shop of the shopkeeper you want to pay
- Now open the QR code and see the first option Scan any QR code
- Click on the option and scan the QR code that is installed in the shop, that QR code should not be of any company.
- Friends, your Paytm will pick up the details of its QR code and bring it to you.
- Enter the payment you want to make
- Now enter your UPI PIN
- Your payment will be done as soon as you press on the OK button and you will have made the payment to the shopkeeper through QR code.
So friends, in this way you can pay any shopkeeper through Paytm through QR code and mobile number.
What to do if Paytm Payment Transfer Failed
Friends, if you also use Paytm for payment and you make any payment to a distant person and that payment is deducted from your bank account and for the next bank account I don’t reach
That is, if your payment is sent due to server down, then you do not have to worry, it will come to your bank account within 24 hours, otherwise you can contact Paytm’s customer helpline number.
How much money can be transferred from Paytm in 1 day
In 1 day from Paytm, we can transfer money up to the maximum UPI limit, the payment limit of UPI is up to ₹ 100000, although it depends on the bank, how much it allows you, many banks give up to ₹ 100000 and Many banks keep it limited to ₹ 30000
Can Paytm operate without ATM card?
Friends, Paytm cannot run at all without ATM card because to create UP ID, you had bank account and bank account ATM card Debit card is very necessary although you can do UPI without physical ATM card with the help of Payment Bank and Small Finance Bank. You can create id and through that you can use paytm
Paytm helpline customer care number
Friends, if you are facing any problem while using Paytm and your transaction has failed and you have made your payment, then you can go to the official helpline desk of Paytm or you can call on the given number. Ho
Paytm customer care number – 1-800-419-0157.
Paytm customer – Helpline Desk
How to pay shopkeeper from Paytm – I hope you liked this article and got important information from it, do comment in the comment box below to share your opinion.